Get your copy of Writing For The Web #1 -- 7 Challenges every Writer and Copywriter faces when writing for the Web.
The 7 topics covered in this short eBook represent the best practices that have served me so well in my own career writing for the web, working for clients large and small.
I believe you'll find them equally useful, whether you are just starting out, or have been writing for the web for years.
Here are the 7 areas I cover:
1. Help every visitor avoid getting lost
2. Write for the company, your readers AND the search engines
3. Earn your visitors’ trust
4. Write every page as a landing page...or not
5. Make your content pre-sell
6. Make the sale before it’s too late
7. Know that web designers are not always on your side
Together these topics comprise something of a checklist I use whenever I start working on creating or improving a website.
You can do the same.
That's about it for the eBook. It isn't long, but I think you'll find it useful.
And, of course, you get my weekly newsletter. In each issue you’ll receive my latest article, occasional information about my products and services, and a few random thoughts.
Sign up NOW and I'll send you the link where you can download the PDF of this 35-page eBook...
(Your email address will be used only for the purpose of sending you this newsletter, and you'll be free to unsubscribe at any time.)